The Life and Views of Theatre and Film

Monday, February 1, 2010

My Progress

So far, this has been very interesting. I have learned a lot about actors, actresses, composers, etc. Since this is one of my passions, it does not seem to be as much of a research project as it is looking up things that I am ointerested in. The only difficult aspect is that there are so many directions that I can take this, and I am not sure which one I want to do. I was thinking about digging more into major evolvements in theatre and different ways that theatre has changed through the years. I was also thinking about looking into significan milestones in the theatre industry, as well as cinema. I enjoy researching this topic and it really does make it easier since I am so attatched to it

1 comment:

  1. It is very good you are interested in your topic and seem so be going in a specific direction. Try to connect the actions of the theatre or actors to the progress of America at a specific time period. Look into how theatre changed how people view things, or how it began to present different ideas to the public.

    ReplyDelete